Sunday, December 6, 2009

Did you know that in just a few short months you can put on enough weight to barely squeeze into your class A uniform? I thought that sort of thing took years and years. Anyway, I passed my inspection and so we decided to dress Emma up and take a quick picture. This picture is going to go on our Christmas ornament for 2009 because the Emma and the Army are the big things that happened to our family this year.Gosh I look fat.

4 comments:

Groupie Lori said...

You do not look fat and Emma looks great!!She will always have that connection with the Army!!What a great story to tell her years from now. I know I will tell her over and oaver.

Carley said...

If it makes you feel any better, when Jesse came home from Iraq he didn't have a single pair of pants that he could button up. We had to buy him all new clothes and replace every uniform. It happens.

Suzanne said...

You guys look great! What a big year it's been, huh?

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....