Friday, November 13, 2009

Snow Story

The snow stuck last night. So I bundled Damon and Emma up in coats, gloves, hats, etc. and went for a jog. I guess Damon got too warm so he took off his gloves and shoes while we were running. But when we stopped, he ran straight for the snow. He laughed and had so much fun. He hasn't see snow since last year.

When he was done playing, his feet were covered in snow. He started crying because his feet and hands were so cold and red.

So I took off his wet clothes, put warm socks on his hands and feet and bundled him in a blanket.

Then we made hot chocolate with marshmallows and Damon forgot all about being cold. No wonder hot chocolate is such a fun winter treat.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Lucky you guys! We just had the cold without the fun!

Groupie Lori said...

You must be geting the snow in our rainstorm. It has rained and rained every day for a week. See you in 1 more week! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!