Monday, June 29, 2009

New Addition

Here's a picture of our new little angel fish.


Of course we wish Damon were here with us but considering the circumstances I think he'll one day grow to understand.

6 comments:

Family News said...

Well, I don't plan to do anything yet! Everyone does keep asking me if I'm afraid to go to MD now and I keep saying that just because I'm at a higher risk I'll bet if I didn't do the induction I'd go way overdue!! Kind of how you said if you didn't go see Joel you wouldn't have the baby;-) I still say you should just tell everyone that you REALLY REALLY didn't want Joel to miss the birth so secretly you planned it that way. What a fun story though to get to tell!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful and SO little. Damon will understand one day and was all worth it!

Suzanne said...

I keep meaning to comment but nowadays I usually only read blogs when I'm feeding Kamryn, so it's a little hard to type.
But ANYWAY, I absolutely love your story. This is great stuff. I love how everything fell into place and has all worked out so great. Even though Lori had already told me about Emma being born, etc, I still got all teary reading that last post! Thanks for the picture. We love you guys and are just so happy for all four of you. My new niece is gorgeous!

Heather said...

congrats!!! I didn't realize you were so close... I still have about 4-5 weeks till my due date, I sure hope he comes early!... any who, your baby is beautiful!

Jenny and Buddy said...

Congrats Joel & Julie! She is so precious. (This is Jenny from the old 40th ward. I found your blog through someone else's) You guys look like you're doing great, and what a beautiful family :)

SERAPH said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL! I'm SO excited to see that you have a blog. I've been wondering how you guys were doing. If you want access to our blog, let me know. Send me an e-mail at seraph_johnston@Hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite to it. I'm just glad to see that you're doing well. love ya both!