I am grateful for so many little things that are keeping my head above water right now. To name just a few, in no particular order:
1. Damon has been happy, ergo I am happy
2. Housework makes the day go faster, and my house is cleaner
3. I have a very large closet, so cleaning out the guest room for my sister was as easy as moving a few boxes
4. Elder Holland's talk "Lessons from Liberty Jail"
5. Priesthood blessings
6. Damon's hugs, pats on the cheeks and earnest, sweet babbles when I am crying
7. 63 seconds to talk to Joel on Thursday (He says he's fine, his hair is gone, the hard stuff will start on Tuesday)
8. Cough drops
9. Warm spring days to go to the park
10. Family who loves me
3 comments:
Julie, I ahve a prayer in my heart daily for You Joel Damon and Emma. I know you will be alright. I love you all and hope to see you soon, for graduation. I will talk to you tomorrow.
Hang in there! It's so good that you can focus on what you've got rather than what is missing.
Julie!
We need to do something next week. Evan's family is all in town this week, but next week is open! I miss you.
Post a Comment