
So it's kinda hard to tell but this is a houseboat. This is actually the set for my play. It's not finished yet but it's really starting to take shape. Houseboat shape. It's so exciting and also a little weird. I mean, I made this thing up and there it is sitting on stage. When I go to rehearsals sometimes and I have the same feeling. I made up these jokes and there the actors are saying my lines and laughing and making me laugh. It's so crazy. Anyway, as more pictures come along I'll post them.
2 comments:
What did they decide on the flagpole issue?
That looks seriously awesome! I really wish I could be there to see it. I'm with Jared--make sure someone gets a good video!
I'm going to put up a post about it in a week or so. Everyone who can go see it should!
Post a Comment