Saturday, October 18, 2008

Houseboat Honeymoon

So this is poster for the show that I wrote. That's right, I wrote a play as you can see by my name on the poster. It has to say my name, you know why? Because it's in my contract. That's right I signed a contract! Anyway, the idea behind the whole thing is that a newlywed bride and groom show up at a houseboat that they think is where they are going to honeymoon but turns out to be the family reunion. And before they can get off the boat the family kidnaps them. It's actually pretty funny. If you want to find out more go to BYU.edu and search my name. It should come up with this.

1 comment:

Schmetterling said...

ATTENTION FELLOW READERS OF "THE BREE'S WAY":

I have read this play and can vouch for its funniness as a disinterested third party. You should totally go see it when it premiers.

I'm writing this because I'd hate for any a y'all thinkin' Joel's being arrogant here: the play is well worth bragging about.