
So I found this program on my computer that lets me make picture collages. This is my first attempt. If you can't tell this is a collage of my son. Isn't he cute? My parents and my brothers all got together for Memorial Day so there's a picture of Damon with Grandpa and a picture with Gramie. We all had a great time.
2 comments:
Heehee. That's awesome. He IS cute.
Erm. I mean--c'mon, Joel! What's up with the cutesy baby nonsense? We manly men don't say words like "cute"! Blech!
*sigh* Can a guy who poses as a butterfly really be considered a manly man, though?
Fine. Yes, he's cute. Very cute.
I like it! I'll have to do something like that sometime. It looks really good! We had a good time seeing you guys. Thanks for your hospitality! We can't wait to return the favor in Hawaii. =)
Post a Comment