Happy Birthday to me! Yesterday was my birthday! Hooray! Now I'm another year older, another year wiser. It was a good day. I went out and worked on the house most of the day but when I got home Julie was really making what was left of my birthday special. She made me a cake with a Superman symbol on it and it said "Super Dad." It was pretty cool looking. Before we had cake, of course, we went out to dinner first. It was the first time either of us had been to Tucano's. It was incredible. It's a Brazillian Grill and bufftet. For those who aren't familiar with it you have free range of an incredible salad bar (which they call a salad festival) and while you're sitting there servers come around with different meats, supposedly cooked exactly like they do it in Brazil. It was all delicious. We had filet mignon wrapped in bacon, sirloin steak, teriyaki beef, garlic roasted steak, turkey and pork, mango cod and barbequed pinapple. You could really just sit there and eat yourself silly. We almost did. And since it was my birthday it was two for the price of one. So it's an expensive restaurant but didn't cost us quite so much.
So it was a great birthday; it's too bad that it comes around only once a year.
3 comments:
Mango cod is the BEST!!!! I've only been to Tuscanos once, but that was definitely the best part!
Anyway, Happy Birthday, man. I'm glad to know you.
happy birthday joel!
That sounds awesome, Happy Birthday. The cake is really cool and I'm going to have to make one for my hubby when he gets back. Was is in the shape of the symbol too, or was is just frosted on? That is so clever Julie.
BTW - my web address has a slash between com and mhspencer13. http://web.mac.com/mhspencer13. That's why the link doesn't work.
Dolly
Post a Comment