Friday, July 25, 2008

Getting To Know Julie Bree


Since Julie and I decided to combine our two blogs into one and close hers down I thought I'd put this post in so you could all learn about Julie. When I first created Julie's blog for her I wrote this awesome "About Me" section for her. Unfortunately, for several months it was the only thing that was on her blog. I thought rather than lose it I could post it here. Here it is: The truth about Julie Bree.


Julie Bree
First and most importantly, you should know that I'm madly, oh, ever so much, so muchly-much-much in love with Joel Bree. Were I not already married to him it would be my dream to someday be his wife and I would fantasize about my wedding day and it would be absolutely perfect. Almost as perfect as my actual wedding day. I have a beautiful son named Damon and he's just as cute as his daddy. Aside from being beautiful I am exteremly intelligent and pretty dang funny every now and then. I'm also extremely talented: I sing, dance, play the violin, piano and mandolin, sew my own clothes, paint and invent new tasty recipies to try out on my family. I enjoy the outdoors. I love rock climbing, hiking, camping and biking. My favorite color is green and since I'm a dietician I love to eat the lesser loved veggies like squash, zucchini, and asparagus. And my husband eats them too Occasionally I cry for reasons beyond explanation but my husband is patient and has a talent for making me laugh so those moments pass. I love to read and play the occasional game of Lego Star Wars and I love my husband so much. Why else would I let him write this for me?

2 comments:

Schmetterling said...

Woah. The blog. It--changed.

Cool!

admin said...

Hey this is your cousin Dolly. I found you on Marinda's friend's list. I wanted to make a comment to let you know I found you and give you mine and Jesse's pages. Mine's a Mac page, not blogspot, so here goes. http://web.mac.com.mhspencer13. Jesse's is congercrew.blogspot.com.

So I read almost all of your posts -- sorry the house ones are not my cup of tea -- and decided that this was my favorite one. I wanted to wish you luck with your house and wanted to point out another great reason for being the last house to get finished. Everyone practices on the other houses and are turned pro by the time they get to yours. Score!